An Amateur Photo Blog, Featuring Various Pictures Of The Best Dog Ever, Plus Other Stuff.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Sweet Fancy Moses!
Looks like I'll be purchasing some new fingernail clippers soon. See that big nail over the broken off bit? That came from my right big toe, and is the reason that yet another pair of clippers just went to Grooming Supplies Heaven. I'm just afraid some officer of the law will see this post and insist that I register my toenail as a deadly weapon.
- Todays not photoshopped.
- Sweet Fancy Moses!
- Three more images and gone.
- On the other hand...
- Why you need an 18-200 VR Nikon zoom lens.
- Photos from the Panasonic TZ3K
- Why you need a hot shoe flash, outdoor edition.
- Why you need a hot shoe flash, indoor edition.
- Here's why you need a DSLR.
- Use your flash in daylight!
- Yay! The D40 arrived.
- ▼ September (11)