An Amateur Photo Blog, Featuring Various Pictures Of The Best Dog Ever, Plus Other Stuff.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Todays not photoshopped.
Direct from the camera, D40, 18-200VR at 200mm, 1/1000, f5.6, ISO 360. I was in Aperture (A) mode, ISO Auto, and Auto Contrast. As you can see, the camera likes to expose for shadows, which is unfortunate, as it lost some of the highlight detail in the middle of the picture. Other than whatever it was in the right corner, (lens flare probably, I don't use the hood) I'm still pretty happy with this image.
- Todays not photoshopped.
- Sweet Fancy Moses!
- Three more images and gone.
- On the other hand...
- Why you need an 18-200 VR Nikon zoom lens.
- Photos from the Panasonic TZ3K
- Why you need a hot shoe flash, outdoor edition.
- Why you need a hot shoe flash, indoor edition.
- Here's why you need a DSLR.
- Use your flash in daylight!
- Yay! The D40 arrived.
- ▼ September (11)