An Amateur Photo Blog, Featuring Various Pictures Of The Best Dog Ever, Plus Other Stuff.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Three more images and gone.
The top two are unedited, the bottom image was hit with Picasa 2's "I'm feeling lucky" button. I really can't say enough good things about Picasa 2. For the casual user, it's a most excellent sorting and minor editing program. I don't get too terribly serious about editing, Photoshop Elements 5 is the most serious program I've got, although DXO Optics Pro is on my Christmas list, if only for the distortion/vignetting removal tool.
I prefer to get my shots as right as I can before hitting the shutter release button. Post processing is work, and I'm far too refined and civilized for that.
- Todays not photoshopped.
- Sweet Fancy Moses!
- Three more images and gone.
- On the other hand...
- Why you need an 18-200 VR Nikon zoom lens.
- Photos from the Panasonic TZ3K
- Why you need a hot shoe flash, outdoor edition.
- Why you need a hot shoe flash, indoor edition.
- Here's why you need a DSLR.
- Use your flash in daylight!
- Yay! The D40 arrived.
- ▼ September (11)